03 February 2014

Valentining.




How cute are these sweet Valentines I found? Thank you, Pinterest (of course!). 
I think they were meant to be birthday cards, so after some cropping we slapped  
"Happy Valentine's Day" on them and changed the lips to a heart and and called the Valentines.
My L really loves them because she thinks it is a drawing of her 
(she kind of thinks she has blonde, or honey, hair).

Here's the link I used from Willowday. 
The illustrator made up other variations of hair, eyes, etc.


For Cason's, we printed off a cute idea from on Eigtheen25. Some people are so clever. 






Happy Valentining!
♥♥♥

2 comments:

willowday said...

Oh, it makes me so happy to see these spread around and I agree -- it's a perfect match! I designed these for my daughter and am so happy when I see these spread around to others -- I know the happiness they bring! Happy Valentine's Day!

Vicki said...

you are so adorable. I would expect nothing less.
Love them both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...