15 March 2014

[the easiest] Happy Birthday cookies ♥

The afternoon before the birthday celebration at the preschool... my sweet little L reminded me that she should bring a birthday treat to share with her class. I forgot, and didn't plan, and therefore didn't have anything to send. I was not about to pack my four kids in the car for a (not-so) quick grocery trip, and I really didn't want to make a mess  making something from scratch. I had a cake mix and that was about it, but the teacher asked for no cupcakes because they are too big of a mess. 

So we improvised and made that cake mix into something less crumb-y...

Luci's Birthday Cookies

Cookie:
1 box Funfetti Cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil

Frosting:
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup cream cheese
1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar (or enough to make the frosting stiff, but spreadable)
1 teaspoon vanilla 

and of course, SPRINKLES!!!

Easy as pie, or COOKIES.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...