18 March 2014

NEON.

My little LEVI turned TWO 
just two weeks after I had my brand new baby. 
As his birthday approached, my energy wasn't quite where it needed to be for a celebration, so we settled for a small celebration at home, just the six of us. 
It came and then it went... 
But then I really started feeling sad that we didn't do more to celebrate the fun and sweet boy that he is..
He is such a bright spot in our home.
So we took the kids, some family friends, and my sisters + their cute husbands to the skating rink for an afternoon of fun. 
And NEON! 
I think I should call this my Dollar Store party because I'm pretty sure everything came from one quick trip to the Dollar Tree. That's what I call easy!
It was pretty fun... I can't remember the last time I put on roller skates. I feel like I used to be pretty good back in the day. You wouldn't be able to tell now! 
Wait, this is about Levi, not my skating abilities ☺
Glow sticks, more glow sticks, a giant balloon and sugar!
What more does a party need?


 
 




He wasn't quite sure what to do with wheels on his feet, but the rest of us had a good time!
Happy birthday to our colorful boy!

2 comments:

mytaste said...

Hi Lauren,

We have just sent you a message through email regarding our project.

MyTaste.com is a social platform for foodies and blogs/sites owners like you and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility on the web and share/save recipes.

If you like it, you can join through here

www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

This is one way to share your recipes to the world and it can also help you to increase your blog traffic.
Full information has been sent to your email.

Have a good day!

Kind regards,

Vicki said...

Wowwwww! Just now seeing this! Turned out so cute…as ALWAYS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...