24 November 2013

Halloween Crowns.


I know it's a little late to be posting about Halloween, especially since we are only four days away from Thanksgiving, BUT my kids had too much fun making these crowns. 
Plus, they could really be made for any occasion. 

My Luci and I were trying to think of something fun to do with her play group of four 4-year-old girls on a wet and dreary day, 
so we raided my craft supplies and dreamed up these super fast and easy Halloween crowns.

All you will need is: 
2-3 pipe cleaners
aluminum foil
a hot glue gun
an assortment of stickers and embellishments
Attach two pipe cleaners together by twisting them at the ends and fit it to the child's head.
Wrap it in foil. Then get creative making different crown shapes by wrapping more pipe cleaner in foil and attaching it to the front of your crown.
Then embellish away using your glue gun.
Done. Seriously a ten minute craft.





 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...